sábado, 14 de fevereiro de 2009

feliz dia dos namorados

(somewhere just outside of a music store)


- Hey, been trying to meet you…

- oh.. - blush - really, why?

- must be a devil between us.

- oh.. - blushes harder.


(a little silence)


-I've been really trying, baby. 

trying to hold back these feelings for so long

and if you feel like I feel, come on.

- uh, what are you saying?

- there's nothing wrong with me loving you,

and give yourself to me can never be wrong...

- so you say...

- ...If the love is true.

- hmm - and smile.

-if you go I will surely die, we're chained.

- stop, don´t say that!


(deep breath and...)


- don't you know how sweet and wonderful life can be?

I aint gonna worry, I aint gonna push.

(and he reaches his hand to her and grabs hers)

- so come on,

let's get it on.


DISCO/BIBLOGRAPHY

lets get it on, marvin gaye

hey, pixies


r.






Sem comentários: